Thursday, June 12, 2008

Who Am I?

My name is Morris Shamuil. I am a Criminal Defense Attorney in New York City. I handle all types of Criminal cases in all New York Courts including Federal Court.

I am a former Kings County, Brooklyn Assistant District Attorney. In the five years with District Attorney Charles J. Hynes, I prosecuted all types of Criminal Cases and was involved in all phases of the cases. I was involved in the pre-arrest investigations all the way through to post conviction sentencing and violations of probation.

It is through this experience that I can be an effective advocate for you.

No matter what county you have to appear in, whether its Nassau, Suffolk, Queens, Bronx, Brooklyn or Staten Island, I can help you.

Call me today for a free consultation. My office is in Downtown Manhattan near City Hall.
I can appear at your or your loved one's arraignment at any time of the day.
I am available 24 Hours!


Morris Shamuil
132 Nassau Street
Suite 1401
New York, NY 10038
Tel: 212-608-1009
Fax: 212-608-1433
MShamuil@gmail.com

2 comments:

david said...

Good job on People v. Senesi!

david said...
This comment has been removed by the author.